Sunday, October 18, 2009

Patches

I had an order for some patches from a local Aikido school. I had never made patches before, but they were in a serious need as they had a huge seminar the following weekend. People from about 6 different states were in town to attend the seminar, and they needed patches. I went home and produced a sample of what I thought I could produce. The patch was accepted and we came to an agreement on price. Less than a week later, I provided the patches and now have a client that will continue to come to me for their patches. Best part, they have sister schools in various states which now know the quality of my work. I did not keep a picture of a final patch, as I did not have enough time to take pictures after they were completed, but here is one of the sample which I provided.





No comments:

Post a Comment