Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sewing and Quilting Expo 2009 has come and gone

And boy am I beat! I'm still trying to recover, but have to return to work tomorrow.

I had a wonderful surprise when I hit the vendor floor, as Thread Guy was there. When I had checked and rechecked the vendors, he was not listed. I am so happy that he was there again this year. I did get my Marathon Thread fix. They have some new metallic threads, which I just had to have. One was the huge 5000M cone, and is the white pearl iridescent. The others were iridescent as well, but the white pearl has always been a favorite color of mine. Don't you know I spent the first bit of this morning stitching out a freestanding snowflake of it? Sorry for the bad scan, but hopefully you can tell which one is with the metallic thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment