Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thread Treasures

Wow, it is already into November.  Christmas will be here before you know it.  I've had my first show of the season, and while I did just okay, others didn't even make their entry fee back.  It appears that the venue did not advertise at all.  I had put something out on Craig's list, but that is no guarantee of foot traffic coming in the door.  I will need to weigh my options next year before I commit to doing that show again.

All is not lost, because the Oak Park High School will be having their craft fair on Nov 20th.  I am stitching again to fill orders that I did get at the other show, as well as replace the items that I sold.

I am having an issue finding a specific placemat that I embroidered on and sold a set.  I will need to keep looking.  I have to keep my purchase price low enough so that when I embroider on them that I still make a profit.

I did manage to get a set completed that I had been working on for a while  Florid Ornaments.


No comments:

Post a Comment