Friday, August 24, 2012

Quilt-R's Market

Tomorrow is the 4th Annual Quilt-R's Market - sort of like a garage sale for all things new or gently used of quilters.  In years past, there have been people there selling left over supplies from quilt shops that they had owned that closed due to the economy.

This will be my third year, I believe, at being a vendor at the quilt-r's market.  I normally sell some of the test stitch outs that I make of the designs that I digitize.

What is left over, I normally donate to the ladies quilting guild at the church where it is held.

This year, I really wasn't thinking about the Quilt-R's Market, and donated 2 huge garbage bags full of my stitch outs to the quilting guild.  While this is good for them, it doesn't give me much stock to have to try to sell at the market.  Donating does make me feel better.

Oh well... I will have what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment