Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Patterns for American Girl Doll Clothes

New Patterns for my American Girl McKenna

I had seen these particular patterns a while ago, but did not purchase them at that time because when I saw them, I didn't have McKenna.  I couldn't remember exactly where they were other than on Etsy, so yesterday I went looking.

I found them and purchased quite a few of the patterns.  I have not made them yet, but I am sure that they will turn out fantastic.  I was excited and wanted to share.

This cute little coat is darling.  Wonder if there is a life size version available?







This romper is just the cutest.  I might just have to draft it up to my size for summer lounge wear.





Then there is this little skirt.  Simply adorable.



You can see these and many more by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment