So, I made McKenna a little skirt with some fabric that I had purchased which had the carnival style masks as the print. I have been intending to make some skirts for a while.
After I finished the skirt, I remembered some mask embroidery designs that I had digitized a year or so ago, and thought one might be cute as a mask for my American Girl.
I had to adjust the size down, and make sure that the eye holes were where you could see her eyes. This first mask is full face. I think that any future ones I digitize will be half face. I mainly wanted to see if it was possible.
I should have coordinated the color of this stitch out more with the colors in the fabric. It was fun and I think unique.
Click on the image above if you want to see a larger picture, or click HERE.