Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Educational Opportunities

The educational opportunities are great for the next couple of months. I will be attending a Digitizing Retreat here in Kansas City by John Deer which was organized by Missouri Sewing Machine Company.

I am looking forward to the two day event and will try to soak in as much knowledge as possible during those days. Hopefully my fingers will be working correctly and I will be able to take blazing fast notes of everything he has to say.

Then, October brings the Sewing and Quilting Expo here to Kansas City. This will be my third year to attend. I plan on taking more classes than I have in the past years. Right now, I'm planning on taking 9 possibly 10 or 11 classes. The shopping at this event is wonderful, and allows me the opportunity to purchase things that I don't normally find in my usual haunts around town.

See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment